Wednesday, May 8, 2013

First Day!

Hello students,
My colleague Kathyyyy and I are going to be traveling to many different locations. It is bound to be quite a trip. I know you are all thinking that it is probably a little strange that two sisters who teach the same thing at different schools are teaming up on this, but it's something new! Just like this blog! This is a great way for me to remember this journey and I am so excited to share it with you. We will be taking plenty of pictures to visually engage you guys!
Thanks for reading! :)
P.S. Seventh graders... this is a requirement... so thanks for reading the required material! :)

This picture is one of my sister Kathyyyy and I.... in the plane starting our adventure!
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT A REAL BLOG OR TRIP... IT IS FOR A SCIENCE PROJECT! WARNING FAKE STORY!

No comments:

Post a Comment